Had a good day, visiting my local WAGS. No I did not clear the shelves of Glucose Monitors. I am so happy with this haul, the VA hospital in Dublin, Georgia and my doctor's office is going to be very happy. Now to score some test strips and I will be good.

I have not had a chance to add up my receipts, but it was a very good day. The pitiful little tree in the back, is going to be shipped to Afghanistan. For five dollars, I got the tree, that has built in lights and ornaments. For some that may seem like a lot for a display item, but it was the smallest tree I could find and liked. I was not happy with Walmart's little trees this year. They didn't look like you could hang any ornaments on it.

Made the husband happy, brought home the dreaded honey. I'm allergic to it and just hate to buy it. Looks like I will be making lots of Apple and Pumpkin pies. I scored more pumpkin at Publix. My son loves pumpkin pie and would eat it every day if I made it. In fact, he is allergic to food coloring dies and does not like birthday cake. So mom gets the easy job of making pumpkin pies in July.

Of course, I scored plenty of candy and make up. That will make the teenager happy and mom too.

Now off to plan my next shopping trip. I need to pick up more free Cottonelle 4-pk toilet paper at Kroger. There is a $.50 coupon(if your store doubles) that would make this item free. They are priced at $.99.

0 comments: