WOW!!!!! Atlanta has a huge heart!!!! The Overseas Coupon Project has had a overwhelming response from the citizen's of metro Atlanta. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I have received some very sweet letters that I would like to share with you.

Letter #1

Ladies of the American Legion Post #45
I have given other people a copy of this letter, I ran off the computer. Thanks for letting us know about this. God Bless you all!

Terri D.
Griffin, GA

Please pass this on!

Letter #2

Hello,
Thank you for doing this for our troops. It is a very kind thing for you all to do.

I wanted to let you know that my daughter Zoe, she is 7 years old - saw you on the 11 Alive news and thought it was so cool, what you were doing for the troops that she went through our Sunday paper today and cut all of the coupons out and organized them in plastic folders.(I couldn't get her to just put them in a plain evelope.)

Thank you again!
Laura and Zoe(7) B.

A 7 year old did her part, how about you?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am new to your blog, was linked to it through HCW. I also live in Canton. I saw the bit about the coupons and the American Legion, is that the one over on Hwy 5? Across from the liqour store? Not sure if you knew but I do have some coupons to drop off. Thanks for the link to the coupon mom event, I signed up and will be there with bells on!
Alexis

MP0807 said...

Welcome Alexis! In the next day or two, I will be posting specific coupon deals for the Cherokee County Area, so please check back for more deals. The American Legion is located in the hole across from Williamson Brothers BBQ and the location of the annual Cherokee County Fair. If you want to drop off coupons, please just put them in the mail slot at the front door or you can drop them off at the Tribune. Michele