Great deals found today at Target, I found more "free" Christmas presents.

Glade Oil Warmers
Purchased 32 for a total of $94.40.

Coupons redeemed - $71.62
(These were peelies found on the Glade Refills at Walgreen's. Buy Glade warmer and get itfor free.

Paid Out of Pocket(OOP) $22.78

Earned Target Gift cards for purchasing 4 Glade qualifying products.
$35.00(7*$5.00)


Used Target Gift Cards from a previous deal to purchase above items.
$15.00(3*$5.00)

Cash Paid
$7.78

This was a $12.22 money maker, basically Target paid me $12.22 to take these items home!

2 comments:

Saving 4 My Family said...

Did you do this deal in separate transactions? Do you know how long the glade deal/Target $5 GC will be going on? I know my friend did something like this about 2 days ago but she didn't know when it expires. You did great!!

Thanks,
Christina

MP0807 said...

Did I do this in several transactions? No, this was done all in one transaction. Target's computer system, will beep every time a gift card needs to be issued. So every time you complete the required deal, the computer will prompt the cashier to run the gift card. This is another reason why I love Target. This deal expires 12/15/2008. Sorry I should have put that in my post. Still new to this whole blog thing. Thanks for reading.